Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cancel my order?
- Please send us a message at email@example.com with your order number and we’ll help you out. We can cancel your order if it hasn’t been shipped yet.
How do I change my shipping address?
- If you realize after placing your order that you have entered any incorrect information including your shipping address please reach out to us ASAP using our contact form or sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for fastest possible handling. Note orders may ship out same day so this change is not guaranteed.
My pillow arrived damaged. What can you do?
- If your pillow arrived with a defect - please send us a message with your order number and a photo of the defect so we can take care of it right away.
What if I’m not happy with my pillow? Can I return it?
- If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, please send a message to email@example.com with your order number and we’ll help you out. Check out our return and refund policy for more info.
My order was returned to you. Can you reship it back to me?
- Returned packages due to an incorrect address may be shipped out once more. Any additional shipments due to errors after that will incur additional shipping and handling fees. Please see our shipping policy for more info.
Where do you ship from?
- We are a small business located in California and we ship all our products from California.
How long does it take to ship?
- We do our best to process orders within 1-2 business days. For domestic (US) orders, most customers receive their order within 3-5 business days, if there are no carrier issues. For international orders, it will vary from 1-4 weeks depending on your location and any customs related activities.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do! You can input your shipping address during checkout to check the rates and shipping services we offer to your desired shipping address.
I am an international customer (outside the USA.) Do I have to pay customs and taxes?
- Items shipped outside of the United States are shipped via UPS or DHL and may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in the total cost of your order, depending on your location. Please see our shipping policy for more info regarding international orders.
Green Philosophy Co Products
How do I take care of the pillows?
- For all plush pillows - We recommend surface cleaning only with a damp cloth. Machine wash is not recommended.
- Use a lint remover or pet hair comb to remove dust and debris.
Are your pillows hypoallergenic?
- Our pillows are made with polyester fabric and fiber filling - which is generally hypoallergenic.
What are the finished dimensions of the pillow?
- The actual finished size of all of each pillow is listed in their description. Check out our individual product pages for more details.
How often do you restock? How can I get notified?
- We're a small business learning to grow. We may run out of stock occasionally and restock dates vary depending on the product. Follow us on social media and join our email list to get notifications and updates!
Do you offer discounts and promotion?
- Yes from time to time we offer discounts and promotions. Sign up for our email and/or SMS alerts to receive news on special offers.
My desired leaf design is not here. Do you take custom orders?
- We love to hear your feedback! Unfortunately, we don't do custom orders but if you have a suggestion, please shoot us a message and we will take note! Keep an eye out for new designs, we are always working on improving and adding new products.
Do you offer wholesale?
- We are not working with any wholesalers or authorized retailers at this time.
Are these your original designs? Where do you make them?
- All Green Philosophy Co products are designed in-house and we work vendors across the globe to import our products.
I see your merchandise sold on other websites, are they knock-offs?
- Currently we are only selling on our website and under our brand. If you see it on a different website, most likely they are counterfeit (knock-off) items. All Green Philosophy Co. products are designed in-house and are our original artwork. Products looking similar (or identical) to ours may be subject to legal action. Please contact us if you see any suspicious stores. We appreciate your support!
Do you sell on Etsy, Amazon or elsewhere on the web?
- We do not sell on Etsy but we may occasionally have select products available on Amazon.
Do you still need help? Shoot us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of you!