Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cancel my order?
- Please send us a message at email@example.com with your order number and we’ll help you out. We can cancel your order if it hasn’t been shipped yet.
How do I change my shipping address?
- If you realize after placing your order that you have entered any incorrect information including your shipping address please reach out to us ASAP using our contact form or sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for fastest possible handling. Note orders may ship out same day so this change is not guaranteed.
My pillow arrived damaged. What can you do?
- If your pillow arrived with a defect - please send us a message with your order number and a photo of the defect so we can take care of it right away.
What if I’m not happy with my pillow? Can I return it?
- If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, please send a message to email@example.com with your order number and we’ll help you out. Check out our return and refund policy for more info.
My order was returned to you. Can you reship it back to me?
- Returned packages due to an incorrect address may be shipped out once more. Any additional shipments due to errors after that will incur additional shipping and handling fees. Please see our shipping policy for more info.
Where do you ship from?
- We are a small business located in California and we ship all our products from California.
How long does it take to ship?
- We do our best to process orders within 1-2 business days. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days and may be subject to carrier delays depending on the shipping address location. Most US customers receive their package within 3-7 business days.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do! We ship internationally via DHL. Enter the shipping address during checkout to get a quote. Shipping times range from 5-30+ days.
I am an international customer (outside the USA.) Do I have to pay customs and taxes?
For orders outside of the USA, the customer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
Please see our shipping policy for more info regarding international orders.
What is the option to pay installments on Shop Pay?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.*
In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
What if I make a return on a purchase made through Installments with Shop Pay?
If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect one or both of the following:
- A smaller payment balance on the final payment
- Less future payments on the remaining loan balance
- If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original debit card or credit card payment method within 3 to 10 business days.
If you have any issues with Shop Pay, you can reach out for further support here.
Green Philosophy Co Products
How do I take care of the pillows?
- For all plush pillows - We recommend surface cleaning only with a damp cloth. Machine wash is not recommended.
- Use a lint remover or pet hair comb to remove dust and debris.
Are your pillows hypoallergenic?
- Our pillows are made with polyester fabric and fiber filling - which is generally hypoallergenic.
What are the finished dimensions of the pillow?
- The actual finished size of all of each pillow is listed in their description. Check out our individual product pages for more details.
Are your pillows vacuumed?
- Some of our pillows are unvacuumed, but if your items arrive vacuum sealed, allow up to 72 hours for the material to fluff up. You can also toss it in the dryer on the coolest setting for 10 minutes to fluff it up.
How often do you restock? How can I get notified?
- We're a small business learning to grow. We may run out of stock occasionally and restock dates vary depending on the product. Follow us on social media and join our email list to get notifications and updates!
Do you offer discounts and promotion?
- Yes from time to time we offer discounts and promotions. Sign up for our email and/or SMS alerts to receive news on special offers.
My desired leaf design is not here. Do you take custom orders?
- We love to hear your feedback! Unfortunately, we don't do custom orders but if you have a suggestion, please shoot us a message and we will take note! Keep an eye out for new designs, we are always working on improving and adding new products.
Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes, we do! Please note we do not wholesale to online-only retailers. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you with more details.
Are these your original designs? Where do you make them?
- All Green Philosophy Co products are designed in-house and we work vendors across the globe to import our products.
I see your merchandise sold on other websites, are they knock-offs?
- Currently we are only selling on our website and under our brand. If you see it on a different website, most likely they are counterfeit (knock-off) items. All Green Philosophy Co. products are designed in-house and are our original artwork. Products looking similar (or identical) to ours may be subject to legal action. Please contact us if you see any suspicious stores. We appreciate your support!
Do you sell on Etsy, Amazon or elsewhere on the web?
- We do not sell on Etsy but we may occasionally have select products available on Amazon.
Do you still need help? Shoot us a message to email@example.com and we'll take care of you!